Important Information – Please Read Carefully
What to Bring
- Identification (driver’s license or state issued ID card)
- Insurance card(s)
- Completed New Patient Packet paperwork
- All diagnostic testing/imaging (within the last year) related to your spine, on a disc/CD. Bring the paper reports as well.
- Spine X-ray, MRI, CT, CT myelogram, EMG/NCV (nerve test), DEXA (bone density test), etc.
- Referral from your Primary Care Provider (if required by your insurance)
- List of current medications
- Medical records specific to your spine
- Operative Report from any prior spine surgery
- Operative Report from any spine pain procedure particularly within the last year
- Names and phone numbers of any providers currently involved in your care or prescribing medications to you
Carefully note your appointment location (north office or south office)
- Complete the secure online portion of your medical history at patient forms.
- Dress comfortably (loose fitting clothing/shorts/athletic pants) to allow for the physical exam portion of your visit
- We often need to obtain new or additional x-rays during your visit if your disc will not import or if x-rays are too old, low quality, or missing views.
- All insurance companies, including medicare, require us to collect co-pays at the time of service. Our office accepts cash, check, and major credit cards.
Failure to bring the imaging on a disc/CD and reports/records to this appointment will result in the postponement of your appointment so as to enhance your time in our office and to ensure your needs are met.
New Patient Paperwork
- Complete your medical history securely online at the link below
Online Portions of Your Medical History
- Return the completed new patient packet
Dr. Hogan’s New Patient Packet
- Return the completed office policies
Dr. Hogan’s Office Policies
We accept most major insurances. Because each plan is different and is constantly updating providers’ participation status, please check with your particular plan to make sure we are currently participating in your network. We do not specialize in workman’s compensation or third party/liability billing.
All insurance companies, including medicare, require us to collect co-pays at the time of service. We accept cash, check, money order, Visa, Discover, American Express, and MasterCard. Refunds are sent routinely in the event that your co-pay is overpaid. After your insurance claim has processed, you will be billed for the balance of your portion as detailed on the Explanation of Benefits provided by your insurance company.